How to use application upgrade
Application upgrade menu is used to upgrade applications on devices with no access to playstore. If you are using the free version please download it from the website, otherwise download it from the shared drive we provided.
- Go to application management and click upload.
- Enter 1 under appid field. One is the default number for Set Top Box application.
- Enter the application version you are uploading.
- Enter a title for the application.
- Enter a description.
- Min Upgrade API field will limit upgrade on devices with an API lower than the value.
- Min Upgrade APP Version will limit upgrade on devices with an application version lower than the value.
- Beta version will allow upgrade only to accounts/users with the status beta testers.